- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about website visitors that is volunteered by those website visitors. The most common types of information we collect include things like: email addresses, IP addresses, order histories, website analytics, and cookie data. Whenever you provide your personal information, we include information about why we are collecting that information and what we intend to do with it.
How We Will Use Your Data?
Merch Carrier, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information about new releases of the website and other Merch Carrier, LLC content we think you might find interesting.
- Analyze the website’s performance and effectiveness
As a data controller, Merch Carrier, LLC may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Merch Carrier, LLC in the course of providing service to you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are required to store your data in accordance with applicable GDPR protections, and to use that data only to provide you with the services which we agreed to provide to you.
Note: Niantic Supply does not sell any personal information collected by this website (NianticSupply.com).
How Do We Store Your Data?
Merch Carrier, LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partners. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Merch Carrier, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at the information listed below.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Merch Carrier, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Merch Carrier, LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Merch Carrier, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Merch Carrier, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Merch Carrier, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Merch Carrier, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Merch Carrier, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Merch Carrier, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to protect your personal data, Merch Carrier, LLC may require one of the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driver’s Licence
- Birth Certificate
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Merch Carrier, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Merch Carrier, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
Text Marketing Terms and ConditionsWe are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria, EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.